|3rd Floor, No.2 bldg., Huaqiang road, Shangsha community, Chang'an town, 523850,Dongguan city, Guangdong Province, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China(Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||IPG/Raycus Fiber Laser|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7 working day after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Sets/Year|
|Speed:||≤8000mm/s||Min Liner Width:||0.01mm|
|Beam Quality:||M2≤1.8||Control System:||EzCad.2.10.1|
|Laser:||Fiber Laser||Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
|Min Characters:||0.15mm||Power Supply:||AC220V/50Hz|
Raycus source Fiber Laser Engraving Machine For Anti Theft Lock
The machine is used in metal and nonmetal materials, stainless steel, aluminum, high hardness alloy steel, ABS, etc.
Advantages of Fiber laser engraving equipment
Portable design, easy to operate.
Air-cooling system, maintenance-free.
The compact machine, perfect output beam quality
Long lifespan (100000 working hours), no consumable parts
Import Germany IPG fiber laser
USB interface, the output control
an optical scanning system, high laser repetition rate
Electrical Engineering and Electrical part and component
Mobile (Cover, battery, keyboard, I Phone Case), plastic case
Jewelry (Ring, pendant, bracelet), eyeglass, clocks, and craft
Building materials, PVC pipe
Car industry(motor spare parts)
Instrument and meters and cutting tool
hardware fitting and accessory
food and beverage
Medicine package and surgical instruments
|Optional Marking Area||50mm*50mm / 100mm*100mm / 200mm*200mm / 300mm*300mm|
|Marking Speed||800 standard characters/second|
|Minimum Line Width||0.012mm|
|Life-span of Fiber Laser Module||100 000hours|
|Beam Quality||M2 <1.5|
|Focus Spot Diameter||<0.01mm|
|Output Power of Laser||10%~100% continuously to be adjusted|
|System Operation Environment||W8--32/64bits / W7--32/64bits / Windows XP|
|Cooling Mode||Air cooling--Built-in|
|Temperature of Operation Environment||15℃~35℃|
|Power Input||220V / 50HZ / single phase or 110V / 60HZ / single phase|
|Optional (Not free of charge)||Rotary Device, Moving Table, other customized Automation|
Standard Accessories (Fiber Laser Engraving Machine)
Germany IPG or China Raycus
Galvo tech Scanner
A semiconductor module
A set of high-speed vibrating mirrors
A set of marking control system
A set of laser marking system
An industrial computer
A marking work table
A red laser pointer
A pedal switch
A set of marking software
An "Instruction Book", "Operation Manual" and "Training Video”
Samples of laser engraving machine
Parts of laser engraving machine
1. High electro-optic conversion efficiency, no power coupling loss, and save operation cost, service life can breach100000 hours, maintenance-free, without consumables.
2. Fine laser beam, small materials consumption, and small effects on the heating area, can mark all kinds of delicate and complicated patterns on the tiny surface of products according to customer’s request.
3. Non-contact processing, no damage on products, no tool wear, marks with good quality.
4. Fast speed, high efficiency, processing quantities increased obviously at the same time, to speed up return on investment for the end user.
5. Integration of overall design, nice appearance, the small volume can save more floor space, transport conveniently.
6. DXF, PLT, BMP, AI, JPG and other documents supported in the software, and can form the serial number, production date, bar code and planar barcode automatically .
Industry: plastic keypad, components of digital products, electronic components, electrical appliances, jewelry, precision machinery, hardware accessories, glasses, clocks and watches, vehicle and motor accessories, sanitary ware, communication products, medical devices, integrated circuit(IC), building material, pipe materials, more suitable for the marks of high demand of accuracy, speed and depth.
Materials: metal and various nonmetal materials, high hardness alloy steel, oxide, electroplating and vacuum plating, epoxy resin, printing ink, ABS and other engineering plastic.
Packing dimension: 900x780x800mm
Gross weight: 50kg
Whether you are a dealer/distributor/trader/agent or an end user, as long as you are interested in our laser machines and related products, once you contact us, we will arrange a particular professional at your service to help you have a deep understanding of LEADBOOM LASER and our products or answer your questions on laser products and laser applications. In order to keep open and convenient communication with you, LEADBOOM LASER integrates sales and service as one and the same responsible person is in charge of your sales and service.
After you confirm the order, we will figure out the delivery date according to the model and production schedule. For general models, we will arrange production in 7 days or so and we will notify you of the exact production process.
Machine Case---Mechanical Parts Installation---Electrical Parts Installation---Machine Commissioning--- Aging Test for at Least 24 Hours --- Nameplate, Logo and Packaging---Shipping
1. All of our machine will be fully-checked by our quality control department before the shipment. We guarantee all of our laser machines have a one-year warranty (quick-wear parts not included).
2. Training 1-2 technician with free.
3. Training details: operation principles, system and structure, safety and maintenance, software, the processing technique, and so on.
4. Numerous feedback from our clients have proven that our laser machines are stable in performance with rare malfunction. However, we would like to handle it as follows once malfunction occurs:
a. We guarantee that we will give you a clear reply within 24 hours.
b. Customer service staff will assist and guide you to analyze the malfunction in order to locate the cause.
c. If the malfunction is caused by improper operation on software and other soft faults, we will help solve the problem on the line.
d. We will offer plenty of online supports, just like detailed technical and installation instructions by email, video, telephone.
Q: Do I need two laser machines to engrave and cut separately?
A: No, the laser machines we provide are capable of both engraving and cutting. One machine alone can fulfill the two purposes.
Q: Do the laser machines need to be connected to a laptop or desktop computer to work?
A: Yes, either is ok. It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems
Q: What kind of graphic format does it support?
A: JPG, PNG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, CDR, AI, DSB, GIF, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW , etc.
Q: How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?
A: 1. Laser tube length (relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger)
2. Laser tube diameter (relatively speaking, the thicker, the bigger)
3. The bigger a laser tube power is, the deeper the machine can cut, but its light spot is bigger. So, it is better to use a machine with a low-power laser tube to engrave, such as 40W, 50W or 65W.
Q: In general, how long is the service life of a laser tube?
A: Generally, a laser tube’s service life can reach 3500 hours to 9000 hours depending on the specific usage. For example, if it works 8 hours per day, the detailed data is as follows:
1. If you set the power at 20-30% of the total power, the service life is about 1-2 years.
2. If you set the power at 40-50% of the total power, the service life is about 1 year.
3. If you set the power at 70-80% of the total power, the service life is about 6-8 months.
Q: How can I tell the power of a laser tube has been exhausted?
A: The beam color of a new laser tube in operation is purple. When the power is gradually depleted, the color will become white.
Q: Is it better to increase blow to improve laser processing performance?
A: For some thick materials, it works. But, when carving some other materials, you need to blow less.
Q: How long will it take to learn to operate a laser machine?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation. You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to know how to set the correct speed and laser power.
Q: Is a laser machine in operation harmful to our bodies?
A: It is not harmful as long as the laser is not exposed directly to the skin and eyes.
Leadboom Laser, always at your service!