|3rd Floor, No.2 bldg., Huaqiang road, Shangsha community, Chang'an town, 523850,Dongguan city, Guangdong Province, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Raycus Laser Source|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Wooden Case (Polywood)|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||25 sets per month|
|Laser Type:||Fiber Laser||Laser Source:||Germany IPG Laser|
|Laser Power:||30W||Laser Wavelength:||1064nm|
|Engraving Area:||110x110mm||Engraving Speed:||≤8000mm/s|
|Cooling System:||Air-cooling||Power Consumption:||1.2KW|
|Power Supply:||220V / 50Hz||Materials:||Gold Silver Copper Stainless Steel Plastic Metal|
The machine is used in metal and nonmetal materials, stainless steel, aluminum, high hardness alloy steel, ABS, etc.
Laser marking machine technical parameters
|Fiber Laser||AO Q-Switch Pulse Fiber Laser|
|Laser marking software||EzCad.2.1|
|Location System||Red dot indicator|
|Control System||Ezcad Motion Control Card-PC|
|Dynamic Focusing device||Yes|
Standard configuration (Portable Fiber Laser Marking Machine)
(1) A set of the 20W Fiber Laser source (Raycus laser source)
(2) A set of Scanning System
(3) A set of high-speed Scan Lens (Singapore Ronar-Smith)
(4) F=160 Fiber Focus Lens (Singapore Ronar-Smith)
(5) A set of Laser Beam Expanders (Singapore Ronar-Smith)
(6) Motion control card + drive system +Software (EzCAD)
(7) A red laser pointer
(8) A pedal switch
(9) Working table(200mmX150mm)
(10) Laser power supply
(11) An English "Instruction Book", "Operation Manual", "Training Video"
Samples of laser marking machine
Parts of laser marking machine
1. Using the third generation of the optical fiber solid laser, the electro-optical conversion efficiency of pump light source can reach to 80% after fiber coupling. The higher beam quality, long use time, laser life can reach 100000 hours(Lamp pump YAG is around hundreds of hours, the semiconductor is around 10000 hours).
2. Perfect beam quality achieved the highest and excellent marking effect. And it has great advantages in doing anti-white, matte,chromatic...on the stainless steel.
3. Adopted imported high-speed scanning head, and combined with the software makes engraving very fast, so the processing speed is 3 to 5 times quicker than the ordinary YAG and DP semiconductor.
4. Air-cooling, no consumables, free maintenance, save power and energy(total power is 500W), low cost of latter usage, the annual electric savings would be around USD3000-5000.
5. High electro-optical efficiency: integrated electro-optical efficiency reaches above 20%, greatly saved power consumption and operation cost.
6. Absolutely environmental marks without intermediate mediators involved in processing, completely in conformity with ROHS Standards.
7. Integrated modularization design, convenient maintenance, and small volume can save more space.
8.Optional rotary workable and other automated matching system.
The term of the payment is to pay 30%deposit first, we will deliver within 15 days after paying the balance. (if you need special requirements)
Whether you are a dealer/distributor/trader/agent or an end-user, as long as you are interested in our laser machines and related products, once you contact us, we will arrange a particular professional at your service to help you have a deep understanding of LEADBOOM LASER and our products or answer your questions on laser products and laser applications. In order to keep open and convenient communication with you, LEADBOOM LASER integrates sales and service as one and the same responsible person is in charge of your sales and service.
After you confirm the order, we will figure out the delivery date according to the model and production schedule. For general models, we will arrange production in 7 days or so and we will notify you of the exact production process.
Machine Case---Mechanical Parts Installation---Electrical Parts Installation---Machine Commissioning--- Aging Test for at Least 24 Hours --- Nameplate, Logo and Packaging---Shipping
1. All of our machines will be fully-checked by our quality control department before the shipment. We guarantee all of our laser machines have a one-year warranty (quick-wear parts not included).
2. Training 1-2 technicians with free.
3. Training details: operation principles, system and structure, safety and maintenance, software, the processing technique, and so on.
4. Numerous feedback from our clients has proven that our laser machines are stable in performance with rare malfunction. However, we would like to handle it as follows once malfunction occurs:
a. We guarantee that we will give you a clear reply within 24 hours.
b. Customer service staff will assist and guide you to analyze the malfunction in order to locate the cause.
c. If the malfunction is caused by improper operation on software and other soft faults, we will help solve the problem on the line.
d. We will offer plenty of online supports, just like detailed technical and installation instructions by email, video, telephone.
Q: Do I need two laser machines to engrave and cut separately?
A: No, the laser machines we provide are capable of both engraving and cutting. One machine alone can fulfill two purposes.
Q: Do the laser machines need to be connected to a laptop or desktop computer to work?
A: Yes, either is ok. It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems
Q: What kind of graphics format does it support?
A: JPG, PNG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, CDR, AI, DSB, GIF, PNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW, etc.
Q: How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?
A: 1. Laser tube length (relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger)
2. Laser tube diameter (relatively speaking, the thicker, the bigger)
3. The bigger a laser tube power is, the deeper the machine can cut, but its light spot is bigger. So, it is better to use a machine with a low-power laser tube to engrave, such as 40W, 50W or 65W.
Q: In general, how long is the service life of a laser tube?
A: Generally, a laser tube’s service life can reach 3500 hours to 9000 hours depending on the specific usage. For example, if it works 8 hours per day, the detailed data is as follows:
1. If you set the power at 20-30% of the total power, the service life is about 1-2 years.
2. If you set the power at 40-50% of the total power, the service life is about 1 year.
3. If you set the power at 70-80% of the total power, the service life is about 6-8 months.
Q: How can I tell the power of a laser tube has been exhausted?
A: The beam color of a new laser tube in operation is purple. When the power is gradually depleted, the color will become white.
Q: Is it better to increase the blow to improve laser processing performance?
A: For some thick materials, it works. But, when carving some other materials, you need to blow less.
Q: How long will it take to learn to operate a laser machine?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation. You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to know how to set the correct speed and laser power.
Q: Is a laser machine in operation harmful to our bodies?
A: It is not harmful as long as the laser is not exposed directly to skin and eyes.
Dongguan Leadboom Photoelectric
Technology Co., LTD., is dedicated to
researching and developing laser equipment
and mass manufacturing for our customers
overseas since 2002.
And we have built long-term strategic
partnerships with COHERENT, SYNRAD,
II-VI from the US, and MITSUBISHI, Panasonic
from Japan, and Rofin, IPG from Germany, etc.
Our main products including CO2 laser wire
stripping machine, fiber laser wire stripping
machine, fiber laser marking machine, CO2 laser
marking machine, CO2 laser cutting machine, laser
engraving machine, solid laser welding machine
series over 20 sets of laser equipment, etc.
Other models(laser marking machine and laser cutting machine)
LEADBOOM Laser, always at your service!